
Shouldnt attend school today. I shouldnt.
I hate your stares; those sympathetic stares.
I hate making eye contact with you; i hate having my heart to beat faster than usual.
In short, i hate you.
Take it or leave it. Made a bet with Boontat. Dont treat it as a friendly gesture. Its a BET. Nothing more than a bet.
Yes, although i hate to admit, my life still revolves arnd the same old thing. I know i shouldnt. I know, i know. Comments unwanted. Thanks. :D
Sometimes, im really disgusted by my own actions. What's the point of provoking people, when i jolly well understand that nothing can change anything. Who knows, my actions may even pull them closer together. I think i am really disgusting. But, as the saying goes, 人在江湖,身不由己. Guess i cant help it. This is bad. Really bad. Sometimes, i think im bitchy. I think some of you out there think so too. Who cares. I love myself.
女人靠张嘴;男人靠拳头.
Everybody is talking about prelims; studies & results nowadays. Fuck. Its stressing me out. The fear of not doing well, the fear of people mocking me; the fear of not able to graduate. All these are enough to drive me crazy.
Let's see. Im not good in anything. The only subject im proud of is my chinese, although the results aint that great either. What the hell. What shit have i gotten myself into this time round? Very good, keep up the good job HY.
I think ALVAN is the best. The best, only the best, & nothing but the best. The one who will listen to my rantings; encourage me; disturb me & give me his wonderful smiles. (:
Lovey lovey him wor. :D
夫妻嘛,床前吵架,床尾和
普通不过的事
不要因为这些琐碎的事,闹僵
不值得
总而言之,不要像我这样就行了
失败
Yueming said smtg that truly touched me deeply, "兄弟,不论你被甩;变得多丑,都还是我的兄弟,我的好brother. 真希望能在 chalet 再看到你的笑容"
(:
& oh! Before i forget. I shall credit Tan Chuanyong today. I told him that i was really pissed off with some guy, & he aided me when i got G.L by that stupid fucker. THANKS SHIFU. :DDDDD
&&&& HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK! *SMILES*

Breasty breast friend. :D
Ps: Grace, what's for dinner today? *winks*
No comments:
Post a Comment